A powerful tool to sell to the federal government
General Services Administration (GSA) oversees $66 billion of procurement annually.* GSA schedule contracts range from manufacturing, IT, construction to janitorial, advertising and other services. The GSA contract allows you to market to all federal agencies. Federal agency contracting officers often buy using the GSA schedule because they can fast track their purchasing.
The U.S. government purchases more goods and services annually than any other organization in the nation. Knowing how to market and sell effectively to the government is a challenge. The process can be expedited if your company gets certified with a government contracting vehicle. While there are other certifications available, at B2B we specialize in the General Services Administration (GSA), SBA’s 8(a) business development program and, TXMAS.
GSA Contract Proposal
B2B Marketing Pros can help your company get certified as a GSA Schedule holder.
When you hire us, you can depend on a winning team of experts to prepare your solicitations, and negotiate your contracts.
The B2B Marketing Pros Advantage
We have more than 20 years’ experience in obtaining GSA contracts and selling to the federal government. Our winning team of experts will prepare your solicitations right the first time. We review your package before it is submitted, and help you negotiate your contract. We also prepare your online catalog and upload it to GSA Advantage.
GSA Contract Proposal Services
- Evaluate which GSA Schedule best fits your company’s goods or services
- Recommend specific schedules for your company
- Provide assistance with DUNS number (Dun & Bradstreet)
- Assist with the SAM registration or update (System for Award Management)
- Provide NAICS Code recommendations (North American Industry Classification System)
- Provide simple instructions to fill out the paperwork
- Edit your text, proofread your paperwork, check for errors and correct them
- Provide email and telephone support.
- Provide recommendations on how to get good ratings
- Prepare your GSA Contract Proposals
- Submit your proposal
- Assist in contract negotiations
- Prepare your GSA Contract catalog
- Upload it to GSA Advantage
Market your GSA Contract
At B2B Marketing Pros we are experts in business to government marketing. We have more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and obtaining contracts with federal agencies. What’s the secret? We develop targeted business development strategies and plans of action to market your company effectively to the federal government. And, we provide professional experts that can guide you through the federal contracting maze.
Selling to the government is hard if you are not experienced in it. It’s a different world, with its own rules, regulation, acronyms and sales processes. It can take years for most small to medium sized business to learn the ropes and land government contracts. B2B Marketing Pros is available to fine tune your government marketing programs and provide monthly marketing support.
- Write marketing programs
- Create business development strategies and plans of action
- Identify specific federal agencies that buy your products or services
- Seek teaming partners
- Provide marketing and consulting support on a monthly basis or as needed
- Create capabilities statements and corporate presentations
- Design government marketing web pages to add to your existing website
- Provide marketing support on a monthly basis or as needed basis