President and Founder
Earline Lagueruela is an award-winning communications professional with a broad base of experience in all facets of communications. She has achieved a solid track record of tangible results for corporate, government and non-profit organizations at the local, regional and national levels in the past 25 years. She is bilingual in Spanish.
Her experience includes: multi-channel marketing, strategic communications, public relations, advertising, branding, web development and design in English and Spanish and creative development – all media. Other skills include: content writing, online advertising and social media. She has been extremely successful at selling services to the U.S. government.
Earline established the first woman-owned advertising agency in San Antonio, S&C Advertising & Public Relations. She grew the firm into a full-service national advertising, marketing, public relations and web design bilingual communications firm. The company’s client roster included Burger King, U.S. Polo Association, Sony Music / Latin, Walmart, and Johnson Wax Professional. Lagueruela obtained and was the project manager for multimillion dollar contracts with the U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, White House Office of Drug Control Policy National Hispanic Awareness Outreach Campaign, USDA, Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Navy, and other federal government agencies. State of Texas clients included: Texas Department of Insurance, Texas Water Development Board, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Associations and Affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing Advisory Council, Chair Emeritus
- San Antonio Women’s Hall of Fame, Member and Past Public Relations Chair
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), National Founding Member
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), SA Chapter – Past Board Member
- SA 100, a group of San Antonio’s top women leaders, Member and Past Board Member
- San Antonio Association of Hispanic Journalists, Member